Wednesday 28 December 2011

My ideas for my double page spread

My double page spread will be about a new band called Nu direction I will be talking about their new single “Up all night” and how they are dealing with the fame, I also will talk about their love life and what they would be doing if they weren’t in a band, to keep it interesting for the reader. The genre of their music is pop so I will be asking pop related questions. The format that I will use to write this article will be a question and answer style as the magazines that I have been analysing are all done in that style, I am also going to use a pull quote as in almost every pop magazine that I have looked at has one and it is a good way to draw the reader in. I’m going to write it in a light-hearted, humorous way but it will still be intelligent, as I believe this will appeal to the type of readers that I hope to attract the most. The layout of my page will either be three columns on the left hand side with text in it, then on the right side have a large subsidiary image of the band with the pull quote below or have columns going across the both pages with a large subsidiary image of the band above with the pull quote going across them, I will have to wait and see which way looks better on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment